Friendship with other International and Hungarian member women
Supportive community when arriving in Hungary
Fun at our General Meetings: Country Days, Fashion, Beauty, Culture, Guest speakers, Gastronomy
1. Being part of the only registered and biggest International Club of Budapest.
2. Exclusive monthly meetings with full program, theme and entertainments, unlimited drinks and finger food with 5* service at Budapest Marriott Hotel. - free for members.
3. Special club events and workshops, only for member.
4. Partners events with a special price – for members only.
5. Exclusive and valuable raffle prizes during each meeting from partners and sponsors.
6. Full list of partners discounts through the whole year - only for IWC members.
7. Festive Christmas holiday program
8. Women’s Day Lunch with exclusive entertainment program and complementary gifts for IWC members
9. Possibilities for advertising your business for free in the Club’s Weekly online newsletters
10. Being involved in the supporting the club charity projects and be a huge part of it.
11. Secure access to the club members’ directory database.
12. Activity around the clock whole year a member can sign up with a very special fee – For IWC Members exclusively
Fill out our membership form by clicking Join Us
Pay by bank transfer by clicking Bank Infornation or at our General Meetings
For Hungarian-only citizens, please go and contact with our Membership Chair at before filling your form/ paying your dues
Downloadable membership form:
IWC Welcomes all International Women. IWC’s Annual Membership fee is 30,000HUF from September to May of each year. Half yearly fee of 18,000HUF per person applies at January Meetings for the period of January to May.
Payment can be made to the Membership Chair and Treasurer at any of the General Meetings or you can wire transfer the money via the instructions here on the website. PLEASE FILL OUT THE WEBSITE MEMBER APPLICATION ONLINE or fill out the application at one of the General Meetings. Guest are always welcomed and invited to attend the General Meetings for a guest fee of 4,000 HUF.
Not sure if you want to join right away? You can come as a guest to our next Monthly General Meeting
(the fee for this is 4.000 HUF)